Terms and Conditions for Top Eleven Academy
By submitting an entry to this campaign, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions (copy also available at http://topeleven.com/terms-conditions-top-eleven-academy).
- Nordeus. Nordeus Limited of 3rd Floor, Kilmore House, Park Lane, Spencer Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland (referred to throughout these terms as “Nordeus”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
- Campaign Description. You can enter to win a prize by sharing what you love about football management or being a Top Eleven Manager.
- Prizes. There will be 4 winners who will each receive (subject to availability) a four-day experience at Stoke City F.C. stadium which may include attending a Stoke City Premier League game, meeting Stoke City F.C.’s manager, watching first-team training, a tour of the stadium facilities, attending a Top Eleven academy to learn about football management, branded clothing to wear during events and a chance to lead Stoke City’s academy team in a real football match. Nordeus will cover reasonable and pre-agreed expenses including transport and accommodation.
- Duration and Deadline. From 12:00 CET on Thursday, 22nd February (the “Opening Date”) to 17:00 CET on Monday, 26th February (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. We must receive all entries by no later than 17:00 CET on the Closing Date. All campaign entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- How to Enter. You can enter the campaign online by submitting the online entry form provided on http://topeleven.com/academy by the Closing Date.
- Eligibility. You must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age. Non-UK residents will be admitted at our discretion and if permitted by applicable local law. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the campaign. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. You must enter the campaign yourself. Entries which are incomplete, removed, corrupt or ineligible will not be accepted. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes and/or disqualify you if you make or attempt to make any entry to this campaign which is in our reasonable opinion contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other entrants. You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access the campaign from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering the campaign, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, refrain from entering the campaign.
- Prize conditions. Prizes are subject to availability with no cash alternative. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry. You must claim your prize personally by responding to the winner notification email within 2 days of the Closing Date otherwise your claim will become invalid (you are solely responsible for this) and the prize may be awarded to another entrant. The names of the winners will be made available on written request for up to 1 month after the Closing Date. The decision of Nordeus/judges is final. We have the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Excluded participants and entries. Employees of Nordeus, its holding or subsidiary companies, its agents or suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the campaign, or members of their families or households are excluded from entering this campaign. We will not admit entries which are automatically created by a computer or bot or script or other automated technology, created in bulk, have been altered or forged or tampered with, are illegible or incomplete or which generally in our reasonable opinion are inappropriate to admit.
- Entrant judging. The entries will be judged by a panel of judges based on the most original, in-depth, creative and interesting answers. The decision of the panel (acting reasonably) will be final.
- Ownership of campaign entries and intellectual property rights. Entries and any accompanying material submitted to Nordeus will become the property of Nordeus on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your campaign entry and any accompanying material, you agree to (a) assign to Nordeus all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your campaign entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled.
- Data protection and publicity. If you are a winner of the campaign, you agree that we may use your name, image and place of residence and/or other provided personal information to announce the winners of this campaign and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes without any payment to you. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by us. You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this campaign shall be and shall remain complete and accurate. You promise that your entry will not contain anything (a) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene or invasive of another’s privacy; or (b) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (including any material which infringes the rights of any other). By entering this campaign, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the campaign entry may be held and used only by Nordeus, its affiliates, its agents and suppliers to administer the campaign.
- Limitation of liability. Insofar as is permitted by law, Nordeus, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Nordeus, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. Nordeus will not accept responsibility for campaign entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit for any reason or in any way.
- Got questions? Please contact email@example.com.