Nordeus is looking for experienced hands-on Community Manager to join our Top Eleven team and help us establish, cultivate and grow the Top Eleven – Be a Football Manager active community and build transparent and interactive communication with our players.
Community Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategy to engage users across the globe.
- Creating and engaging loyal Top Eleven community across the globe
- Closely communicating with the community to inform them about future game updates, current statuses, listen to their feedback and taking that feedback to the product team
- Utilization of our social media channels
- Hiring gamemasters that will further spread Top Eleven knowledge to the community
- Event planning and execution in cooperation with product and publishing teams – both online and offline events
- Be part of the Top Eleven development team and collaborate within the team in order to define game improvements by providing users’ feedback and your own expertise
- Constant issue reporting to the product team in order to solve our users’ problems
- Close collaboration with Publishing and Social Media teams
- Administration of Top Eleven forum – lead forum administration, hire moderators, set rules, create engaging content, etc.
- Stay up to date with the game industry and what is going on in a community management field
- 1+ years of experience in working with communities (online and offline) – social media, forums, event management
- Knowledge of Social Media, PR and Marketing, collaboration with media
- LOVE for video games and video games knowledge (especially Football Management games) and have a passion for football
- Creative thinking, multitasking, threat detection, “getting under the skin” of our community, appealing to our player base
- Fluent in English
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Highly creative — everyone here designs the games we make
- Have “get a things done” attitude!
- Being a team player in a dynamic and iterative environment
Sounds interesting for you? Send us your up-to-date CV and cover letter explaining why you believe that you are a match together with some samples of your work in online communities!