Welcome to the Help Center.
Please choose one of the following topics:
1. TOP ELEVEN FOOTBALL MANAGER
IntroductionThanks to our great users, we have this user guide. Top Eleven is a football manager simulation game in which you have the opportunity to lead your own club through various competitions. You get the option to create your club's identity, choose tactics, buy and sell the players, train your squad, build up and upgrade your stadium along with other facilities as well as manage your finances. Along these options, you get to compete with your friends and follow all your matches live, as well as your friends matches and matches from your competiotions! Play Video Joining Live Match
Number of languages: 42!Top Eleven is available in following languages: British English, American English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal), French, Serbian, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Japanese, Dutch, Czech, Estonian, Thai, Swedish, Israeli, Croatian, Malaysian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Bosnian, Arabic, Korean, Finnish, Vietnamese, Albanian, Indonesian, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simple), Georgian, Norwegian, Catalan, Azerbaijani, Macedonian and Danish!
2. registrationDuring the registration process, you will be: - Creating your club emblem - Design your home and away playing kits! - Naming your club, fan group and stadium Play Video Changing your manager details
3. the game
Your squadThe maximum amount of signed players you can have in your squad is 22, minimum is 14, and minimum number of players eligible to participate in the match is 11. Eleven of those in the starting line-up, and maximum 7 on the bench. Others are reserves and they can not play the game. In case of insufficent amount of players in starting 11 team will suffer a defeat by official result (0:3). In the end of the season, if you have less than 14 players with signed contracts, few veteran players will appear to fill the gap. Each player has a number of stars to his name representing his average quality. The amount of stars each player gets also depends on the level of the league he is playing at. When you win a promotion to a higher league, your players will lose one star. They do not lose any quality, just their representation is changed simply because the league is now better. Play Video Renewing Player Contracts Players retire between the age of 32 and 34. You can sign a contract with each player for a maximum duration of 3 seasons. You can extend it at any moment for another 3 seasons unless the player has announced that he is retiring at the end of the current season. Unsigned player will remain in your squad for 7 days, but he will not be able to play or train. After 7 days unsigned player will leave the club. Player names are automatically generated from the name database for every country. You can change each player's name, nationality and squad number for a few tokens. Play Video Changing player names Changing players' position on the pitch is done simply by drag-and-drop. The same applies for substitutions. Browse through your squad options, to find out the parameters and statistics affecting your players. You can view player skills, recent performances, contract details and so on. Top Eleven comes with a number of predefined formations and tactics (4-4-2, 3-5-2, 3-4-3 etc.) that you can select simply by clicking on the appropriate tactic. You can customize the existing formations and create and save your own tactics. Play Video Setting and saving the tactics There is a number of automatic orders you can set in case you are offline when your match is played. You can set: - The team mentality - How to focus passing - The pressing style - The tackling style - The passing style - The marking style - Forcing counter attacks - Using offside traps Play Video Setting the playing style You can also set: - Automatic substitutions (in case some of your players get injured when you are not watching the match) - Penalty takers - Free kick takers - Corner kick takers - Team captain Play Video Setting the auto options (auto-subs, ...) You can change your club's identity at any moment by changing: - Your emblem (more options are available here than at the start of the game) - Jersey design (more options are available here than at the start of the game) - Club name - Stadium name - Fan group name Each of these changes, excluding the change of fan club name, will cost you a few tokens.
TokensTokens are Top Eleven's Virtual Currency and they play a big part in Top Eleven. Buying tokens is very easy. If you are playing on Facebook, navigate to the "Buy Tokens" tab and use Facebook credits or use the "Win Tokens" tab and complete some offers our partners provide. If you are playing on Topeleven.com, navigate to the "Buy tokens" tab and choose your payment option (SMS, Credit card, Voucher, Bank transfer, ...) or visit "Win tokens" tab and complete the provided offers. You use Tokens to gain advantage over your competitors. You need Tokens to place bids on players who are transfer listed. You can also use Tokens to speed up the construction period of your facilities, to buy rests, morale boosters or treatments, change the match time or you can exchange Tokens for in-game money, and more. The game provides you with some free Tokens, but you can always purchase additional Tokens as well. You can go on and play Top Eleven for free for as long as you like but, please keep in mind that Tokens do offer some advantage to you and your club. The money you spend on Tokens is used for further game improvements (buying new equipment, larger and faster servers, hiring extra staff etc.). You can purchase tokens via SMS in most countries. Credit card and other electronic ways of payment are also available. Visit Topeleven.com for additional payment options.
Live MatchLive Match is one of the best features of Top Eleven. It allows you to watch all your matches live and react if needed by changing your tactic, formation or players in real time. Making the right tactical change can make all the difference and help you get better results. You can also watch your friend’s matches and your competition rivals' matches and study their play style to achieve better results in your duels.
4. Training your playersIn Top Eleven, you can train your players in order to improve their skills which directly affect their match performances. Players can improve by playing matches or training. There are 3 different types of training: - Stretching - Cardio - Match practice We recommend using all all three types of training once per day in a day when only one match is scheduled. By training or playing matches your players generate skill points that you can use to improve the following 3 player aspects: Defense, Attack, Physical & Mental. Additionally, if you want to speed your players' progress, you can purchase skill points for Tokens. Depending on the type of the training, your players will gain in average 10% - 30% of 1 skill point (depending on age, talent and training intensity they can gain even up to 150% ). However, please note that after each match they play and each training session they participate in, they will lose between 3% - 9% of their condition. After the training type has been selected, players will progress immediately and a counter displaying the time left until that type of training becomes available again will be shown. You can monitor each player's skill progress using the blue progress bar. When the blue bar fills up, the player will get 1 skill point which you can assign to improve the players' Defense, Attack or Physical & Mental skills. The Gain represents the player's growth (in percents) since the last training. Additionally, you can control the training intensity. There are 3 levels of intensity: - Rest - the player will not train - Normal - the player will train normally - Hard - the player will train harder and progress faster, but chances of him getting injured are higher Your players will gain 5% condition increases every 3 hours, so be careful how often and how hard are you training them. The more you train, the more tired they will be and thus perform worse in matches. Young players advance very quickly while older players advance slower. All players improve much faster if they participate in matches; therefore, we recommend that you rotate your starting lineup in order to give all of your players a chance to improve. You can see the time left until training becomes available again in the upper right corner of your screen. Play Video Players form in last 5 matches Play Video Training your players
5. FixturesHere, you can see the results of all the matches that your team has played this season, matches' schedule as well as your future opponents. To get a brief overview of the most important moments of the match, click the match score. You can also change the match time, but this will cost you a couple of tokens. You can schedule friendly matches here. Friendlies can be scheduled every 15 minutes. To cancel a friendly game by clicking on the red X . Right now, it is only possible to challenge your friends to a friendly. Navigate to the ‘Now Playing’ tab to watch any game from all competitions you participate in or navigate to ‘Friends Fixtures’ and watch your friends' matches. Play Video Accessing Match Reports Play Video Arranging Friendly Match
6. CompetitionsTop Eleven consists of 3 types of competitions: - League - Champions League - Cup Play Video Top players in your league
LeagueAfter registering, you are given a randomly generated team. You will start at level 1 and progress towards higher leagues. Each league contains 14 teams. The league lasts 28 days and matches are played every day with the exceptions of the first two days of the season, which are considered as the preseason period. We recommend you to try out different tactics during this period through some friendly matches against your friends. At the end of each season, the first 7 teams advance to the next level and compete in a better league and the top 4 qualify for next season's Champions League. On rare occasions some team may level up or stay on the same level, despite their final position on the rank, in order to make the League a fair competition. Promotion rewards vary depending on the league level.
League generationAt the end of day 2, leagues are generated attempting to fit as many friends who are the same level in the same league as possible. Your friends who end up in the same league as you are colored blue in the league table. If there are not enough players to create a league, players from lower levels may be selected to fill the gap; for example, this may result in a level 10 league with 13 clubs with level 10 and 1 club with level 9.
Champions LeagueThe Champions League works in the same way as UEFA Champions League with the same rules regarding team ranking if two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches. The main criteria is higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question. At the start of the season, 8 groups of 4 teams are created. The top 2 teams from each group advance to the knockout stage. In the knockout stage teams facing each other will play a home and and away game. The winning team goes further while the losing team gets knocked out of the competition. The last remaining team, naturally, wins the trophy! Champions League matches are played every second day and rewards are awarded after each match. Note that there is a Champions League for every league level (except for level 1). This means that you will only meet teams at the same (or very similar) level to you.
Cup128 teams constitute a single competition and it is made up mostly of your friends' teams (and their friends) regardless of the level. The competition is a knockout tournament. Each tie, except the final game, is played as a double leg, with away-goal rule and extra time and penalties if the tie is drawn. There are a total of 7 rounds in the competition - three qualifying rounds, followed by four further rounds: top 16, quarter finals, semi-finals, and the final, a total of 13 games if you go all the way! All managers playing Top Eleven are automatically eligible to join the Cup at the Preliminary round giving the weaker teams a chance to upset the favorites.
7. TransfersPlayers are transfer listed constantly but you are only able to see a part of the whole transfer list every time you log into the game. With each re-log you get to see a different part of transfer list. This is done in order to prevent cheating and to prevent swapping players between fake teams. If you wish to save a player you liked on the TL, either place a bid for him or add him to your favorites. Placing a bid will automatically put that player in your favorites list, allowing you to see him in the next log in. You can sort the transfer list by many criteria and look for players of specific age, nationality, position, special ability, etc. Players are bought on auctions that are held LIVE. With each offer you make for a player you spend 1 Token. Keep in your mind that one token per raund is the price for participation in auction and if you lost an auction, tokens will not be reimbursed. Only teams who bid in the initial round go into knockout round 1 and have a chance to get the player in the end. The winner is the one who ends up being the only bidder in the final round. Until there is only one team bidding, there will be a new knockout round. The first knockout round lasts for 1 minute, the next round lasts 30 seconds, and every subsequent round is 20 seconds. You can also place a player from your team on the transfer list. To do so, click on the player you wish to sell and click "Sell". You will be asked to set a price at which you want to put him up for sale. Once you confirm the price the player in question gets placed on the transfer list. Note that you cannot set whatever price you want. Every player has a market value that is calculated based on his average skill. You can only raise the asking price for a little bit. This is done in order to prevent cheating. Play Video Live auctions Other than transfer list, there is also a scout list. The scout list contains only the best players for your level. You will need to spend 50 Tokens in order to sign players from this list and their salaries are significantly higher, but you will get players who are going to be among the best in your team for that price. There is no auction for those players as they sign a contract with you immediately. Play Video Buying scout players
8. FinancesFinances are, naturally, a very important part of the game. There are 3 ways to earn money: - Sponsorship deals - Ticket sales - Bank help
Sponsorship dealsSelling media rights and space on your jerseys can bring you different amount of tokens and cash depending on the deal you've signed. There are 4 types of sponsorship deals for TV rights and 4 types of the deals for jersey sponsorship. TV Rights You can earn Tokens by signing TV rights sponsorship deals. There are four types of deals: - Type 1 - Get 1 Token each day, whether you log in or not. This offer lasts 10 days - Type 2 - Get 1 Token for signing, 1 every day you log in, and additional Token for coming 4 days in a row. This offer lasts 10 days - Type 3 - Get 1 Tokens for each league victory and an additional: - 4 Tokens if you win the league or - 2 Tokens if you qualify for the Champions League next season - 1 Token if you reach the next level This offer lasts until the end of the season and is available between season days 1 and 7. - Type 4 - Receive 3 Tokens for signing. This offer lasts 4 days and is available between season days 7 and 28 Jersey sponsorship You are earning Cash by signing Jersey sponsorship deal. - Type 1 - Season contract - Get everything upfront - Type 2 - Biweekly contract - Earn more by signing 2 deals per season - Type 3 - Weekly contract - Earn even more by signing deal every 7 days - Type 4 - Daily contract - Earn cash every day you log in (the best deal) Extra dedication can bring you more. Think about it. Play Video Sign sponsorship contracts and earn Tokens every day
Ticket SalesYou can set the ticket prices for every type of game you play: League, Champions League, Friendly or Cup yourself and can set different prices for different match types. Ticket prices affect match attendance. If the price is too high, your fans will not fill the stadium, which in turn, can have an effect on your players' morale. If the price is too low, your revenue will suffer. Finding the perfect price is up to you. Play Video Setting the ticket price
Bank HelpDepending on your league level, you can exchange tokens for in-game money. This can be useful in cases when you want to get a player who is on the transfer list but you don't have enough money.
Negative balanceThe auction system allows you to finish bidding on an auction and buy the player even though you do not have enough money on your account, but you can not place the bid in initial round if you don't have enough money for that. But You will be credited for the amount you were missing. Your club can be in debt (for example: you bought a player who costs more than the amount on your account) for 7 days. In case you fail to clear your debt in 7 days, after the 7th day, your players will be sold automatically in order to pay of the debt. The first ones to go, are the most expensive players in your squad (and usually, the best ones). One player is sold each day until your debt is cleared. You can get out of debt by increasing ticket prices, selling players yourself or taking a bank loan. Negative balance: You have 7 days to get out of debt, one good player is going to be sold every day afterward, ...
9. StadiumIn Top Eleven, you can improve your stadium and other facilities which affect various aspects of the game. You can improve: - The stadium appearance - The stadium capacity - The grass quality - The flood lights - Medical care - Utilities - The parking - The training grounds - The youth camp - The scoreboard You can see the building facility’s construction progress and time remaining until it is complete. You can speed up the construction paying 5 tokens for each remaining construction day. Naturally, it is not possible to develop only one sort of facility up to maximum level. If an upgrade for a specific facility is locked, it means that you need to upgrade the rest of your facilities in order to unlock it. Seat upgrades can generate a little bit more income than usual if you cannot afford a full stadium upgrade. During the upgrade, rests, treatments or young players generating will be stopped for the period of construction, depending on type of facility you want to upgrade. Play Video Upgrading your stadium
Young playersEvery team receives young players based on the level of their youth facilities. Given the fact that it is hard to acquire young players using the transfer list and not spend a lot of money and tokens in the process, this building is quite important. Two young players will join your squad each X days depending on the level of your youth training center (you can see in how much days the players will arrive in your youth facility in the Stadium menu). If you upgrade the youth facility, young players generation is stopped, and once the upgrade is finished, it will start from scratch.
|Level 0||Target shot||L0||28 days|
|Level 3||Junior Pitch||L3||24 days|
|Level 5||Mini Camp||L5||20 days|
|Level 7||Football School||L7||16 days|
|Level 10||Youth Academy||L10||12 days|
Boosting your player Morale, Fitness and HealthIn Top Eleven you can use Boosters to: - Heal injured players - Rest tired players - Improve players morale Your medical and training facilities generate boosters. Additionally, you can get Boosters for watching and performing good in your matches. If you upgrade your medical or training facilities, Boosters generation is stopped, and once the upgrade is finished, it will start from scratch. Play Video Using boosters in Top Eleven
10. Trophy RoomThe trophy room contains the entire history of your successes from previous seasons along with the flags you collected playing against teams from other countries. You can post your trophies and flags on your Facebook wall and show your friends how successful you are. Can you collect all the flags and trophies?
11. FAQQ: Where I can find my ID number? A: Click on Help tab in the game. Q: Why I cannot claim more than one Skill Point or Red/Blue/Green Pack per day? Several of my friends send them to me. A: That limitation is included because of possible cheating and creating of fake accounts. Q: I cannot see my firend's matches and cheer for him. Why? A: You can see your friends matches only if you are placed on the same server. Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer our managers to another server. Q: When we can expect some updates in the game? A: We are constantly working on implementation of new elements of the game, so Top Eleven will always be in progress. Please, give us some time for programming and developing. Q: They have arranged friendly match without my permission. What should I do? A: At this moment the only possible solution is to remove players like that from friends list. Q: I cannot see any good player on Transfer List! A: The transfer list depends on other players on your server and their transfer activity. The transfer list is simmilar for all players on your level, so you are not disadvantaged. Q: My team is better, but I was defeated. How is it possible!? A: Top Eleven is not just a simple comparison of star and many factors can make an influence. In real football unexpected defeats happen, and we are trying to put all real football emotions in our game in order to get close to it as possible. The bitterness of undeserved defeat and joy of the unexpected win are the part of the game. Q: I have too much injured players. A: Possibility to get injury is calculated on injury stats in England Premier League. Keep in your mind that one day in Top Eleven is one week in real football. Q: When will I be able to purchase the official jersey and emblem of _________ football club? A: We would be glad to fulfill your wish, but we need an approvement from this team, because jersey and logo are registred trandematks. The same thing is with the price of item - it depends on contract with a team. Q: I have been promoted to the next level and all my players lost one star! What happened? A: Their quality is still the same, but your team is playing on the higher level and your player's quality is now equvalent to lower number of stars, because League requirements are higher. Q: I have lost an auction but tokens were no refunded! Why? A: According to our rules one token is the price for participation per round. In case of tokens reimbursment after every auction defeat, buying players will be pointless and auctions will lasts for a very long time. Q: Something strange happens during the auction. What should I do? A: You need to make a screenshot and contact our Support. http://support.nordeus.eu/ Q: I received two young players but one of them requiring tokens for signing a contract. A: All is the matter of choice, it's up to you to try to win "the cat in the sack" in auction and to risk to lose both - player and tokens, or to buy young and talented player with no risk. You can find answers to frequently asked questions in our Knowledgebase at support.nordeus.eu You can also ask for help on our forum where everyone is glad to help forum.topeleven.com If you are unable to find the answer and decide to contact us please provide us as many details as possible including your: - Facebook ID number (Always) - Phone number (if you haven't received tokens paid by SMS) - Payment provider that you used (f you haven't received paid tokens)
Guide your team to victory!
Top Eleven is the most popular online sports game in the World! Create and manage your own team, while competing with millions of other players across multiple platforms!
Why do you need my info?
We only need access to your public Facebook information.
The primary use of your basic information, like name, photo and friends list is to allow us to give you the best possible experience with the game. We will be able to personalize your team, rank you among your friends and much more.
Connecting with Facebook also allows you to play with your team on multiple devices. You'll be able to freely switch between PC, iPhone, iPad and Android devices, as well as any future platforms we may support. If you lose or upgrade your device, you will be able to continue your progress with your old team if you were previously connected with Facebook!
We take your privacy very seriously, and will never give out information to third-parties.
We will also never post or message your friends without your explicit permission.